People often look for solutions to get their skin treated. So they often end up choosing the ones which aren’t good for their condition. This is why people should look for their condition and search for answers related to what is microneedling.
What is the meaning of micro-needling?
Micro-needling is a process of causing physical trauma on the skin to treat multiple skin-related issues. But one should know what is microneedling before going for this solution. In this technique, the dermatologist uses multiple tiny needles to cause an actual puncture to the skin for generating skin tissues and new collagens for firmer, smoother, and more toned, and healthy skin. These collagens are responsible for making the skin look youthful with a smooth, firm, and stretchy texture. This method is mostly used on faces to cure wrinkles, acne, scarring, alopecia, stretch marks, issues related to skin pigmentation, loose skin, and rosacea, etc. It does help the skin rejuvenation.
People should first look for the factors and if they find themselves eligible to undergo the procedure, only then they should for the treatment. Also, to get the exact result, a person will have to go to the treatment several times according to the preplanned procures. So they must agree on these terms too.
There are some results one may consider beforehand like bleeding, peeling, infection and bruising, etc.
What are/are not the right condition for a person to go for micro-needling?
Some of the criteria for an ideal candidate are listed below:
- This treatment is minimally invasive which means it doesn’t require any downtime.
- The procedure is perfect for those having good health conditions.
- This procedure is not safe for people with acne medications or pregnancies.
- The person can expect irritations and minor redness for some days after it gets over.
- The person with open wounds are considered completely ineligible for this treatment
- The person facing aging can go for this procedure.
- The person who had their radiation therapy is considered as non-eligible for this treatment.
- Last but not least, the person who has a history of a lot of skin scars on the face or the body, isn’t good to go with this therapy.
- The person with skin diseases like eczema and psoriasis are non-eligible to undergo this treatment at any cost.
Although these are the conditions and eligibility criteria for the ideal candidate, they must go for the authorized doctors to know if they are eligible or not. And even if they are, they must not let anyone do the task except the experienced ones.