Are you considering where to take your next holiday? Have you ever been to Thailand? Do you practice Yoga and or meditation? What could be better than combining a luxury break in a stunning destination with improving both your Yoga skills and overall personal health? This article will introduce a superb luxury hotel on Thailand’s gulf coast, which tailors your stay to improve your health through wellness techniques. They run fifteen practice Yoga retreats in Thailand throughout the year that will provide physical, mental, and spiritual benefits enabling you to return to your busy life in perfect health.
Where Is This Fantastic Place?
The luxury retreat being described is the Chiva Som resort hotel which is located on the country’s east coast in Hua-Hin; prior to the 1920s, this was a sleepy fishing village but was transformed when the royal family built their summer palaces in the area. It is now highly favoured as one of the best beachside locations in Thailand; it is easily reached via its airport or by three-hour car journey from Bangkok. This beachside hotel features fifty-four superbly appointed rooms set in peaceful, manicured gardens designed to enhance every guest’s overall wellness.
The Yoga Retreat Programme
Each retreat is uniquely designed to provide wellness improvements in a variety of ways under the supervision of their experienced instructors; these include –
- Initial health and wellness consultations.
- Daily Yoga sessions with instructors.
- Daily Treatments in the fantastic on-site spa.
- Unlimited use of the water therapy suites (Steam, Sauna & Jacuzzi).
- Classes in Mediation and Pranayama techniques.
Your stay at the Chiva Som includes full use of all the leisure facilities and excellent healthy cuisine in the hotel’s restaurant.
Attractions To Visit
Hua Hin has developed a modern cosmopolitan feel but has maintained the tranquil charm of the original fishing village. It also has a number of local attractions that are well worth a visit; these include –
- Khao Takiab – this hilltop temple features a giant statue of the Buddha looking out to sea; there are great views along the coast from the top of the hill.
- Phraya Nakhon Cave – One of the country’s most scenic caves sits in the nearby Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.
- Maruekhathaiyawan Palace – this summer royal retreat was built by King Rama VI in 1923.
The Chiva Som in Hua Hin is an award-winning world-class Spa destination where you can recharge your batteries and improve your wellness leaving you better equipped to tackle your busy lifestyle.