HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound) facelift is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin on the face and neck. The ultrasound energy heats the deep layers of the skin, stimulating collagen production and encouraging the skin to tighten and lift. HIFU facelift is often used to treat sagging skin, wrinkles, and fine lines on the face and neck. The procedure is typically done in a medical office and does not require anaesthesia. Recovery time is minimal, and the results can last for up to 18 months.
Procedure about this face lift
During a HIFU facelift procedure, a small device that emits ultrasound energy is placed against the skin. The practitioner then moves the device over the treatment area, delivering focused ultrasound energy to the deeper layers of the skin. The energy heats the tissue and stimulates collagen production, which can lead to a tightening and lifting effect on the skin
The procedure typically takes between 60 to 90 minutes, depending on the size of the treatment area. The procedure is usually done in a medical office, and no anaesthesia is needed. After the procedure, the patient may experience some mild redness and swelling, but these side effects usually resolve within a few hours to a day.
Results can be seen within 2-3 months, with full results visible after 6 months. The effects of HIFU facelift can last for up to 18 months. The procedure is considered safe and effective, with minimal risk of complications. However, it’s important to have the procedure done by a qualified practitioner.
HIFU facelift has several benefits as a non-surgical cosmetic procedure:
- Non-invasive: HIFU facelift is a non-invasive procedure that does not require any incisions or injections, making it a safer alternative to traditional facelift surgery.
- Minimal downtime: Recovery time is minimal, and patients can usually return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure.
- Natural-looking results: HIFU facelift stimulates collagen production, which can lead to a natural-looking tightening and lifting effect on the skin.
- Long-lasting results: The effects of HIFU facelift can last for up to 18 months.
- Multiple treatment areas: HIFU facelift can be used to treat multiple areas of the face, including the cheeks, jawline, neck, and around the eyes, making it versatile procedure.
- Safe and effective: HIFU facelift is considered safe and effective, with minimal risk of complications when done by a qualified practitioner.
- Complementary procedure: HIFU facelift is 無針埋線 and can be combined with other non-invasive treatments such as Botox or dermal fillers for more comprehensive results.
The cost of a hifu效果 facelift can vary depending on several factors, including the size of the treatment area, the number of treatment sessions required, and the location of the clinic or medical practice. On average, the cost of a HIFU facelift can range from $1,500 to $4,000. Some clinics or medical practices may offer financing options or package deals that can lower the overall cost of the procedure.
It’s important to note that the cost of a HIFU facelift may not be covered by insurance, as it is considered a cosmetic procedure. It’s also important to choose a qualified practitioner for the procedure, as costs can vary significantly between providers. Make sure to research and compare prices, and also consider the qualification, experience and reputation of the practitioner.